Friday, August 9, 2013

Women's Day free Music

Mama Song(ft Mickey)
 
 
This song is specially dedicated to my mom. it shows the appreciation of what she has done for us as a family all the pain we've been through together if you listen carefully to its lyrics. Download the song and dedicate it to your own mom as well besides what would the world be like if there were no moms. Shut out to all the mothers outchea.

Download Mama Song


Sunshine(ft Mzet)

To make this song I simple had to get out of my comfort zone and explore other genres of music in this case I'm talking club/dance/electronic. This song is something you can dance to, a combination of hip-hop and dance I'm talking something unique & different. The song is inspired by a chick somewhere in a club but let me not spoil the fun. You just have to download below and hear for yourself.  Prebonation Mixtape is on its way. :).

Download Sunshine

ENJOY THESE TWO

Twitter: @AbospitterSA
Facebook: Abospitter








 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment